SELECTING THE BEST LOCATION
Walk to the future Woodlands South MRT station
We’ve made it possible for you to enjoy ease of accessibility from home to every
part of Singapore, and beyond. Take a leisurely stroll to Woodlands South MRT station and be one stop from the new integrated transport hub at Woodlands Central. This will be where the upcoming Thomson Line will connect with the North-South Line and also the Rapid Transit Link to Johor Bahru. With this improved connectivity, you could be shopping in either Orchard Road or Johor Bahru within minutes! And for greater convenience, the new North-South Expressway will also help you to save up to 30% of travelling time if you are going to the Central Business District.
The Brownstone EC Location: Schools Nearby
- Primary schools: Sembawang Primary (700m), Wellington Primary (900m), Canberra Primary (1.4km), Chongfu Primary (1.5km)
- Secondary schools: Sembawang Secondary, Canberra Secondary, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary
- Tertiary Institutions: Yishun JC, Innova JC, Singapore Sports School, Republic Polytechnic
The Brownstone EC Location: Amenities
– One MRT train stop south is Yishun MRT station & North Point City, the biggest integrated development being built in north Singapore. Will include a huge shopping mall, bus interchange, community club, library, and town plaza.
– One train stop north is Sun Plaza shopping centre.
– Across the road from the new Canberra MRT station, within 5 minutes walk, will be a new neighbourhood hub complete with supermarket, shops, food court, and child enrichment, education and childcare centres.
– 3 train stops north to the Woodlands Regional Centre, gateway to Johor & Malaysia.
– 800m walk to Sembawang shopping centre, and the hodgepodge of old coffee shops & cafes that line Sembawang Road and make it a foodie’s delight.
– 2km north along Sembawang Road to the rustic laid back charms of Sembawang Park and beach, that is a world of its own.
Travel times from Brownstone EC location
– 200m (ie. around 3 minutes) walk to the future Canberra MRT station (expected to open by 2019), which is around 27 minutes train ride to the Orchard MRT station.
– It is also a direct train ride, around 35 – 40 minutes, to Raffles City and Marina Bay. No need to change trains even.
– The Brownstone location is 5km drive via Woodlands Avenue 12 to the Seletar Expressway. Then westwards from there towards the Bukit Timah Expressway, or eastwards to the Tampines Expressway (and Changi), or to the Central Expressway.
– The route south will be shortened in future once the North-South Highway is completed.